%100 hasır dokuma
%100 doğal bambu
Because of the natural resin in our raffia and the high-quality leather hides we use, your Raffia & Leather bag will last for seasons to come.
Just follow these simple steps…
HOW DO I CLEAN MY RAFFIA & LEATHER BAG?
- Remove any dirt or build up using a soft damp cloth on the leather or a soft dry brush on the raffia braid.
- Use a leather cleaner or conditioner with care. Always test an inconspicuous spot first.
- Use a soft dry cloth to wipe down your bag from time to time to preserve the appearance of the leather.
- Avoid using chemicals on the raffia, including baking soda and vinegar. Over time this can cause discolouration and the breakdown of raffia’s natural resin, causing weaknesses in the braid.
HOW TO STORE YOUR BAG
- Store your bag in its original dust bag and fill it with plain, colourless paper to maintain its shape.
- Air once every two weeks to halt any growth of mould.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will cause the skin to crinkle beyond salvage.
Yükseklik (sapsız): 32 cm
En: 40 cm
Genişilik: 17 cm